Monday, June 25, 2007

SQUEE!!!!

I am not a particularly lucky person. New tubes of mascara dry up after three days. If I suggest a movie or restaurant, it will almost always be horrible. If there is anything to be tripped over on the ground, I will trip. Actually, even if there is nothing on the ground, I will still trip. :P

But, the curse must be broken, because the very nice Anne of Knitspot informed me yesterday that I'd won a prize in connection with her MS fundraising raffle (held to support Claudia's bike ride)! Woohoo!!! I got to choose a skein of sock yarn from these lovely offerings, all dyed by Judy of Ball and Skein. I honestly tossed and turned over my choice, but decided to go with "Leaf" -- love those vibrant greens.

I would have been happy to contribute anyway, just to have taken a part in Claudia's awesome fundraising total, but I'm thrilled to have won pretty yarn, too. :)

No comments: