Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tagged!

Kasia has declared that I am it! So without further ado, the Seven Random Things About Me meme:

1. Antiques and vintage clothing give me the heebie-jeebies. I like retro and vintage styling, just not the actual objects.

2. Also, street clothes on my sheets = heebie-jeebies. Jammies only on the sheets, thank you.

3. I used to write Harry Potter and Firefly fanfiction. My kids now sap too much of my brainpower to write anymore, which I don't mind, as I'd rather be knitting anyway. :P

4. I speak Russian.

5. I don't like to take naps, 95% of the time.

6. I don't consider myself high-maintenance (in the "When Harry Met Sally..." sense of the term), but one thing that I'm really particular about is my soda. I like *just* the right amount of ice, *just* the right spike of lemonade to my Diet Coke, etc.

7. I've yet to make my first pair of socks, and yet I have what you might call a "sock yarn problem". I'm just a sucker for color.

And for good measure,

8. Once in college, a random guy visiting the apartment mocked me for being "domestic" (my sewing machine was out on the kitchen table). I got mad and threw a box of cake mix at him. :P


I really don't know many knitbloggers yet, so if you'd like to take this and run with it, go right ahead! :)

2 comments:

Kasia said...

I am so happy that you took my challange! You seem to be very interesting person :D
Kasia

Deb for Fearless Fibers said...

I love your random facts!

I'm right there with you on #1. Just walking into a thrift shop makes me uncomfortable and I start sneezing immediately. It's like a psychologically generated allergic reaction :)