Kasia has declared that I am it! So without further ado, the Seven Random Things About Me meme:
1. Antiques and vintage clothing give me the heebie-jeebies. I like retro and vintage styling, just not the actual objects.
2. Also, street clothes on my sheets = heebie-jeebies. Jammies only on the sheets, thank you.
3. I used to write Harry Potter and Firefly fanfiction. My kids now sap too much of my brainpower to write anymore, which I don't mind, as I'd rather be knitting anyway. :P
4. I speak Russian.
5. I don't like to take naps, 95% of the time.
6. I don't consider myself high-maintenance (in the "When Harry Met Sally..." sense of the term), but one thing that I'm really particular about is my soda. I like *just* the right amount of ice, *just* the right spike of lemonade to my Diet Coke, etc.
7. I've yet to make my first pair of socks, and yet I have what you might call a "sock yarn problem". I'm just a sucker for color.
And for good measure,
8. Once in college, a random guy visiting the apartment mocked me for being "domestic" (my sewing machine was out on the kitchen table). I got mad and threw a box of cake mix at him. :P
I really don't know many knitbloggers yet, so if you'd like to take this and run with it, go right ahead! :)